Happiness.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 1:17 PM

Happiness are huge gifts wrapped in small boxes.

Let me enumerate to you some of the things that make me happy:

  • Yummy breakfast.
  • Shades of sunflower yellow, mint green, and light blue.
  • Blowing bubbles.
  • Cheese cupcakes, cheese cakes, doughnuts, and milk chocolates.
  • The smell of freshly-cut grass.
  • Good morning text messages.
  • Kiddie parties, games and toys.
  • Magic tricks.
  • Out of town trips.
  • Beatles songs and music that remind me of my young and tender age.
  • Do-it-yourself and instructional kits.
  • Hope For The Flowers.
  • Roald Dahl books.
  • A picture-perfect shot.
  • Blue skies and puffy clouds.
  • Looking at my baby pictures.
  • Belting-out on videoke nights.
  • Getting tipsy.
  • Glowsticks and glow-in-the-darks.
  • Dancing like stupid.
  • Seeing rainbows.
  • My mom cooking every Sunday night.
  • Eating out.
  • Ice cream.
  • Sucking on lollipops and seeing my stained tongue.
  • Being told a secret.
  • The letter Y.
  • Learning Espanyol.
  • Appliance and furniture shopping.
  • Screaming my lungs out when super angry.
  • Inspirational reads.
  • Knowing someone who also happens to like the weird things I like.
  • Yellow flowers.
  • Potato chips.
  • Kitchenware.
  • New wave music.
  • Geeky humor.
  • Reading out loud while imitating British or American accent.
  • Smileys and emoticons.
  • Indulging and sensible conversations.
  • and this song which I have always believed was written for me:


Julie Tearjerky, Eraserheads

Comments (0)

Post a Comment