Update.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 6:42 PM

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. Practically, that's because I am once again a bum and has not been going out of the house that much (unless I had to run important errands or when friends would pick me up [because I don't have the financial resources] from here). So I spend my days lazily lying in bed, covered in blankets because it's fucking cold and the weather's not helping me lose weight by doing physical activities. I watch movies all day or read blogs, update my Tumblr account, talk to random people about random stuff, look at pictures from the past or listen to melancholic music that only 1990's babies know of.

Sometimes weird questions would come to mind and I'd try to Google the answers and find interesting and out of this world explanations. There are also times when painful memories would taunt me but I brush it off immediately. I think about other people and their problems and would place myself in their shoes and analyze how to solve their dilemmas. I would get so frustrated thinking about social issues and how unfair things are happening to good and bad people.

So who would say that I don't have anything to do at all? With all these stuff that I am up to, I won't say that I am ever bored.

Comments (1)

learn kung-fu & become a ninja

Post a Comment