Creepy.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 12:52 PM

That was one strange dream I had last night.


There was this person burning our phone line with calls we didn't want to take because we didn't know him. He kept calling anyway, saying he knew our family and that he needed our help. 


After a while, he showed up at our doorstep, scared and looked like he was running away from something. He had with him a yellow plastic bag which looked heavy. He told us to let him in because some guys were chasing after him.


The guy looked like a transvestite. He had perfectly shaped eyebrows and had red lipstick and light pink blush on his cheeks. He seemed like a woman, except for the sound of his voice. He also wore a tight white shirt, black skinny jeans, and black pointed shoes. He had long red-colored hair which he tied in a ponytail.


None of us in the house recognized him but sensing his need to get inside, we let him in. We asked what the hell was wrong with him, how he knew our family and who's chasing after him.


He laid the yellow plastic bag on top of the table, sat on the chair and began taking some things out of the bag. There was a little stainless pot, the one used for cooking rice, a lighter and a kerosene lamp. He then got up, went to the comfort room, and emptied the contents of the pot into the toilet bowl, poured the contents of the kerosene lamp and flicked the lighter, creating a huge fire.


He then began telling us a story.


"Remember your previous helper, Lenlen? I happened to have killed her. I didn't really mean to. I was out of my mind when I did it. It was an accident."


We all stared at him, our jaws dropped, mouths opened in shock and disbelief.


"That thing inside the pot, those were her bones. I kept it in my house for a while, didn't know what to do with it. The police has been trying to search for her. She's been lost for years. Something told me I should return her back to you. And I did."


We couldn't believe what this monster was trying to tell us. In shock, we had a hard time comprehending his story. He suddenly and hurriedly got out of the house and disappeared.


My brother tried to run after him but then, patrol cars suddenly came and searched the house. They saw the fire inside the comfort room, put it off and saw the charred bones. All of us were arrested then.


And then I woke up.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment