Aishteru.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 3:30 PM



Summer haze takes me back to those golden days.

A black and white photograph, a captured moment of your laugh.

Sunny days eating ice cream, while I'm lost in this daydream.

Lingering seconds as our lips did part, did you really mean what you said at the start?

You made me laugh in your own ways, getting twatted int he park with the happy Mondays.

Standing here with heardly anything to say, words just only get in the way.

There was so much passion that we consumed so fast.

How do I make that first kiss last?

I want to go back to the eyes, the eyes that don't lie.

Murasaki blue, you were always true.

I want to back to the start, where I was touching your heart.

I was touching your heart somewhere back at the start.


- Murasaki Blue, The Dorques

Comments (0)

Post a Comment