2AM Conversations.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 5:59 PM


HER
: I wish you'd be happy for me. That's what you wanted anyway.

HIM: Why, what's up?

HER: I'm with someone else now. Ü

HIM: Oh, okay. So nobody's gonna send me all those sad quotes anymore. Quotes I didn't want to reply to because you'll only get sadder.

HER: I could send you happy quotes. Ü

HIM: No. Your happy quotes would just kill me, knowing you're happy now, but not with me.

HER: So what's your point?

HIM: My point is.. I'd be lying if I told you that I'm happy for you. Because I know you'd be happier with me. But I'm an asshole, I don't know what to do. I want you back but I guess I'm a bit too late.

HER: Well I'm sorry, I grew tired of waiting. Anyway, we'd still be friends. Ü

HIM: You know we could be more than that.

HER: But as you've said, you maybe just a bit too late.


Comments (2)

Critical hit..ouch!

(jumped from someone else's blog)

But as you've said, you maybe just a bit too late.

When I read this, I remembered that I was just recently the receiving end of this line. :(

Post a Comment