Tearjerkers.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 8:02 AM


I couldn't pick just one song because there are a lot of songs that make me cry even for no apparent reason. Sometimes it depends on the lyrics, sometimes on the tune or melody of the song. Even happy songs turn out sad for me because it makes me remember good memories or significant events with important people whom I've lost somehow.

Endless, A Silent Whisper
by Urbandub.


I particularly remember frequently visiting Anya's Friendster profile as Benjo left for Canada some 2 years ago. This song was playing on background while they were exchanging bittersweet comments about making their complicated LDR work.


With Or Without You
by U2.


If you watched the sitcom FRIENDS, you will know that this song was played when Ross and Rachel broke up. I could relate very well to Ross and Rachel because while I was watching this episode, I was also nursing a broken heart. Also, I chose this video because it gives me the shivers when Bono laid on the stage with that lovely girl and serenaded her with this song. This makes me so envious that I wouldn't actually mind how old Bono is. I want this song be sang for me too. :(


Somewhere Out There.


This song played repeatedly on my MP3 when Janjan left. :(


Almost Lover
by A Fine Frenzy


For Kiko, may you RIP. I miss you all the time.


Skyline Drive
by Mae


Just listen to it...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment