Curiosity Kills.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 5:26 PM

The doc's external hard drive is with me. He asked me to download the movie Invictus and save it in his 1 GB USB but the movie's size is 1.36 GB and needed a bigger space for saving. So he didn't have a choice but to have it saved in his external hard drive.

As soon as I got it, my curiosity took the better of me so I ended up browsing through his files, looking for anything that might at least give me a hint what kind of a person he is when outside the hospital.

I saw movie files that are almost the same type as what I like. Some were his med school files including case reposts, PowerPoint presentations and reviewers. He also had this music folder so I clicked it to find out that about 95% of the songs that he listens to, I also loved.

I tried retrieving hidden files but to no avail. Everything's clean. No signs of weirdness, oddness or strangeness.

However, the lack of suspicious stuff in there makes him a more suspicious man.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment