But now where do we go?

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 11:12 AM



“What do we do now that we are back in that city and it isn’t the same. What is it that made us both miss each other more than a little bit this summer. What were we missing. Now I don’t know how to be friends with him. I can hardly look him in the eyes because he will so easily be able to see how I’m feeling. We both suck at hiding our feelings. I’m afraid that even looking him in the eyes, hugging him goodbye, will give away the fact that if he asked me today if I wanted to be his girlfriend, I’d say yes. But why do I want that still? Practically, I know there were some major no’s in the picture. But when your heart gets so involved how can it be totally wrong. I don’t want him to know that I might still like him. I want more than anything for him to be my friend and for me just to want to be friends with him. but I need him to be supportive I think. I wish he could just know that I still like him, but know that i’m trying to get over it. I wish he could try to get me to talk about other guys with him. Maybe that would be too awkward but maybe it would solidify in my mind his position as just my friend. Today is Saturday and all I want to do is hang out with him, but what if he doesn’t want to hang out with me. Or what if I want to hang out, but as soon as we do, I can’t do it. What if I can’t stop thinking of him as more than friends.”


Comments (0)

Post a Comment