A Song For Rainy Days.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 8:43 AM




Dressed up from head to toe, to get by.
it seems once again, I forgot what keeps me safe and dry.
to the weepy windowpanes, that are dripping with dew...
I can hear the rain outside, falling from the sky



And you can hear the..
pitter patter on the rooftop
you can listen to the rythem of the raindrops
I wish that the sun would come and stay
but this is a song for rainy days



Let's go dance around in the rain
don't pay any attention to the people staring from inside
we'll leave all our cares behind

And I know once the clouds shed their tears
I know that I'll be okay
I know that I'll be okay

Even if the rain always wins
and forces my eyes shut, to dream of
I'll still dream of brighter days... 

-Cinematic Sunrise, Umbrellas and Elephants.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment