Feeling Better Now.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 10:12 AM

I finally got answers. Never thought that Stallion, my old buddy, would be helping me out on getting the truth out.


I told him I am afraid that when the time comes when he's ready to let me in again in his life, I wouldn't love him as much as I did before. I wouldn't be able to care for him and shower him with so much love and be the best person for him. But I told him I would try to wait for him. But I am already tired, I said. My heart' can wait for him only up to a certain point and then it gets exhausted.


He said, "Thank you for taking this risk. I love you and I'd never find another you. You are my greatest love and I don't know if I'd ever meet anyone who loves and cares for me as much as you do. But I can't be your happy place now. I'm sorry. But I love you very much that I don't want you to hurt like that. You're strong and I am just asking for you to be stronger and wait a little longer for me. Just hold on to the thought that you're still the one my heart's beating for and that you're my special girl and you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."


We both agreed that we'll be looking after each other. We both promised to pray for our love. 


We pray that our love would "withstand the test of time". 

Comments (0)

Post a Comment