The Yesteryears.

Posted by Maane Simpas | Posted in | Posted on 8:04 PM

hanging out at Makay's place after sponsoring a Nursing Seminar.

at Numtah bar, when I suddenly left without saying goodbye to RJ or Pingping.


with Nong Hans outside 012 Bar.


if this photo was colored, you'd notice that there's a band aid on my right ring finger, that's my fractured bone.
and that guy's Harren.


my drunken look.


at SMCS [Ateneo Iloilo] Foundation Day with Makay.


cropped photo of me and the ex.


with one of my HS bestfriend, Tina, hanging out at Jamie's the night before graduation.


Dinagyang 2008 outside Numtah Bar.


with my longest bestfriend, SJ; hanging out at The Boardwalk. twas a chilly February evening.


with classmates, after our Retreat.



my roommates during the Retreat at Trappist Retreat House, Guimaras.


annual Christmas hang-out with my Freshmen barkada.

just before the SCM Tribute, me with my "startled" look.


goofing with Badz, after my Thanksgiving Party.


just before my bestfriend left for the States. :'(


after watching Sweeney Todd at Makay's place.


needed to take a break from review.


at SM City Carpark with Boyc and Junjun.



Comments (0)

Post a Comment